Yorkshire and Teesside Regional Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
Position Title: Yorkshire and Teesside Regional Manager
Reports to: Northern Area Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Pay: £24,000 – £27,000
Location: Local Projects and home based with occasional visits to London HQ
FoodCycle is expanding into Yorkshire and Teesside. We are keen to open a number of Community Dining Projects in Leeds, Bradford, Middlesbrough and Hartlepool.
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop and open these projects ensuring people can look forward to a hearty weekly meal in their local community where they will make friends and feel well nourished.
You will manage recruit and train local volunteers to be empowered to run these projects. You will liaise with a network of charities, build local relationships with supermarkets, assess venues for suitability and create the most incredible community events in your area.
An excellent communicator, you will manage the volunteers at each Project ensuring they are trained, supported and on-message with FoodCycle strategy, ensuring that volunteers are confident enough to self-organise and make a success of their Projects.
What to send:A CV of no more than two sides, and a covering note/letter of no more than two sides explaining why
you are suitable for the role. We will be following our recruitment process as we receive applications so best to send
before the deadline
Where to send it: APPLY VIA THIS LINK
Deadline for your application: Sunday 16th May 2021
Online Test: Following shortlist but as applications are received
First round Interview dates: 20th May 2021
FoodCycle is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
- Expansion and setting up of new Projects within the region
- Volunteer management and recruitment so that your Projects run safely
- Monitoring and evaluation of your Projects
- Training – volunteers on all policies and procedures to run Projects
- Communications – Manage communications with volunteers & be an advocate for FoodCycle at external meetings
- Supermarkets and Independent store relationships – to source surplus food
- Venues – build strong relationships in order to run our services
- Guest – strong guest outreach and ensuring guests feel valued and safe
- Policies and Procedures – knowledge & adherence to FoodCycle’s policies in procedures,
- Updating Salesforce – with data regarding key relationships