Team Co-ordinator (Volunteer)
The Team Co-Ordinator plays a vital role in managing their FoodCycle projectApply Now
The Team Co-Ordinator plays a vital role in linking up the Project Leader team and working to ensure that the rest of the team have all aspects of the Project under control, and is a great opportunity to gain practical project management experience.
• Arranging and coordinating Hub Leader meetings
• Acting as main point of contact with FoodCycle Central
• Regularly checking Hub inbox, responding promptly to emails, and passing these on to other Hub Leaders where appropriate
• Keeping an eye on volunteer rota and ensuring that there is at least one Hub Leader to run each session
• Leading on recruitment of new Hub Leaders with support from FoodCycle Central
Download the Hub Leader application form to apply.