Hosting Project Leader
Love people and want to give back and have a chat at the same time? Why not apply for Hosting Leader role?Apply Now
As Hosting Leader, you’ll lead on inducting the hosting volunteers into the front of house, facilitating the laying out the tables, and talking to guests, along with the clear up at the end. Your role is to ensure that there is a friendly warm environment created at the meal and that both volunteers and guest alike want to return each week..
- Leadership and delegation: we’ll train you up to lead hosting sessions and how to induct new volunteers into the front of house.
- Safeguarding: you’ll learn how to ensure that the safety of our guest and volunteers is always maintained and everyone acts within the correct boundaries.
- Team building: ensuring that all volunteers have the best experience possible when coming to volunteer with us
- Relationship building: you’ll be building lasting relationships with your guests and volunteers, ensuring they come back each week.
- Running effective meetings: you meet with your Project Leader team once a month to discuss the running of your Project.
Apply for this role with our Project Leader Application form