Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager
Position Title: Fundraising and Corporate Partnerships Manager
Reports to: Head of Fundraising
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Pay: £26,000 - £28,000 pa depending on experience
Location: Vauxhall, London (home based initially)
Our Corporate Fundraising income stream has seen strong growth over the past few years, and we are seeking a candidate with a proven track record of securing new business as well as maintaining and developing existing relationships through great account management. You will lead on small to medium-value relationships and support the Head of Fundraising on larger corporate partnership accounts as required. You will also have event management experience and will be responsible for running our corporate volunteering challenge events.
As part of a small fundraising team of three, there is the opportunity to operate across several income streams and this role is also responsible for supporting community fundraising and fundraising initiatives at our Projects.
- Managing relationships up to value of £20,000 within our corporate portfolio currently worth c. £250,000. You will support them in their fundraising and volunteering activities and produce impact reports to ensure they feel enthused about their support for FoodCycle
- Researching and bringing on board viable new corporate prospects that fit with FoodCycle’s values and aims, particularly capitalising on regional opportunities based on our project locations. Contribute to a new business target of £100,000
- Help develop and deliver fundraising campaigns to boost individual giving and community fundraising
- Liaise with fundraising-lead volunteers at Projects to encourage and support them in fundraising initiatives
- Supporting the Head of Fundraising in their management of a small number of the highest value relationship
- Supporting the Head of Fundraising on major corporate pitches as required
- Planning and running corporate food challenge events once they can be safely delivered (currently on pause and looking to adapt to virtual events
- Liaising with Marketing & Communications team to deliver impactful donor communications that drive loyalty and uplift support
|Essential Criteria||Desirable Criteria|
|Proven Experience of||
|Skills, knowledge, ability||
WORKING AT FOODCYCLE
Holidays: 23 working days pro rata (along with additional Christmas Close down days)
Pension: There is a pension scheme available – new staff are automatically enrolled after three months unless you choose to opt out.
Equipment: Whilst working with FoodCycle you will be provided with a laptop
APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE
What to send: A CV of no more than two sides, and a covering note/letter of no more than two sides explaining why you are suitable for the role.
Where to send it: [email protected]
Deadline for your application: 3rd July (we will be assessing applications as they come in and may close earlier)
Interview date: 7th and 8th July
FoodCycle is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.