400 grams closed cup white mushrooms
1 large white onion
2 spring onions
1 large carrot
1 bell pepper
2 salad tomatoes
1 can of any beans
4 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt & black pepper
Chili powder (optional)
150-200 gr Cheddar cheese (mozzarella will work as well)
6 tortilla wraps
For the guacamole
2 ripe avocados
½ lemon or lime
Chilli flakes, salt & pepper
3-4 table spoons of olive oil
- Chop up the onion, spring onion, carrots into small pieces and mushrooms into medium slices
- Put a pan on a medium heat, add olive oil and wait until it’s thoroughly hot. Then add onions and carrots. Fry for about 2-3 minutes until the onion turns transparent.
- Increase the heat to maximum and add mushrooms. Stir them for 5-10 min until they turn golden brown.
- When juices are released, add salt, seasoning, bell pepper and chopped tomatoes, reduce the heat back to the medium level and leave under the lead for 10-15 min.
- Add spring onion and rinsed canned beans and leave for another 2-4 min.Leave to cool down a bit. Meanwhile make the guacamole.
- For the Guacamole: Destone the avocados and scoop the flesh into the bowl.
- Mash, slowly adding olive oil and juice from the half a lemon. If the mixture is too thick add some water until you reach the needed consistency.
- Season with salt, pepper, chilli powder (optional).
- Last step! Place tortilla wraps on a baking tray, spread the rest of the cheese on top and put in the oven (200 0C) for 5-10 min until cheese starts to melt.
- Divide mushroom-vegetable mixture into approximately equal 6 parts. Take tortilla and roll it up with mushrooms and cheddar cheese.
- Serve with guacamole and green salad.