Looking for a fun way to make a difference in your community?
You sound to us like you’re a FoodCycler!
We work with over 3,000 volunteers across the country and, without their amazing work, FoodCycle simply wouldn’t be possible. So much of our success is down to our incredible volunteers and, best of all, you can join them!
Whether you’re a Masterchef winner in the making or a cooking novice, everyone over the age of 18 is welcome to volunteer with FoodCycle.
Ways to get involved:
Signing up couldn’t be easier
- Find your closest FoodCycle project
- Register through our online portal (here’s a handy step-by-step guide)
- Add your name to the rota
Looking for the next level? Join this lovely gang as a Project Leader!
FoodCycle’s Project Leaders are the inspirational volunteers that keep our kitchens cooking. If you’ve been to a FoodCycle Project, you will have encountered at least one Project Leader, running the sessions and making sure that everyone enjoys the meal and the company. From all age groups, backgrounds, and occupations, our Project Leaders are all united by their passion to make something amazing happen in their community.
What you’ll get:
- Accredited First Aid Training Qualification
- Level 2 Food Safety Qualification
- Safeguarding training
- Opportunities for training in areas such as social media and PR
- References for paid work or other volunteering
- A yearly conference with paid accommodation, travel and food
- A chance to become more involved with your community
- An opportunity to meet new people and make friends
- Valuable transferable skills
- A chance to bring your unique spirit to a project
- A lot of fun!
So what are you waiting for? Join the team today!