Monitoring & Evaluation Intern (Internship)
Posted on 5th June 2017
Join us to help FoodCycle measure the difference we make. This is a great opportunity for research and evaluation students looking to get experience in the charity sector.Apply Now
Every year we conduct our annual Monitoring and Evaluation Survey. These surveys ask questions from our volunteers, project leaders and guests. These surveys are crucial in enabling us to ensure we are reaching our outcomes.
- Transcribing qualitative data answers
- Grouping and analysing data
- Creating visual representations of qualitative data
- Collating and organising all qualitative data from Guest, Volunteer and Project Leader Surveys
- Working with data scanning partners to ensure data is processed correctly.