Could your company help us to tackle poverty and waste in the UK?
- Nominate us as your Charity of the Year: Does your company, school or workplace choose a ‘Charity of the Year’ to support? We can provide fantastic fundraising and volunteering opportunities, unite your team together around a common goal and demonstrate your commitment to the community.
- Volunteer in a FoodCycle kitchen: By working directly at our projects, you’ll get to see the value of your support first-hand and try out your skills in the kitchen!
- Offer pro-bono support: we rely on companies who like what we do and are happy to offer some of their skills and expertise to help FoodCycle develop.
- Take part in the Food Invention Challenge: We’ve partnered with employee event specialists Volume 48 to create bespoke events for groups of 20 up to 100 people. Our Food Invention Challenge is great for team-building, employee engagement and meeting CSR goals.
- Team building through fundraising and challenge events: Whether you’re looking to run a marathon or take on an obstacle course, we’re sure your staff will have a great time training and pushing themselves to the limit – all in aid of FoodCycle’s projects!